200W Laser Spot Welder
1. Brief Introduction:
This model is designed for jewelry laser welding product by Hajet Industry Co.,Ltd, mainly used in the fill hole and spot of gold and silver jewelry. Laser welding is one of the important aspects of laser materials processing technology, the spot welding process is a thermal conductivity type, with laser radiation heating surface, the surface heat through heat transfer based internal diffusion, by controlling the laser pulse width, energy, peak power and repetition frequency and other parameters of the workpiece to melt, forming a specific pool. Because of its unique advantages, it has been successfully applied to gold and silver jewelry processing like micro, small parts welding.
2. Model Features:
1. Energy, pulse width, frequency, spot size, etc. can be found in a wide range of adjustments in order to achieve a variety of welding results. Parameter adjustment lever by a closed cavity, simple and efficient.
2. The British imported ceramic condenser chamber, corrosion resistance, high temperature, high photoelectric conversion efficiency, condensing chamber life (8-10 years), with xenon lamp life 8,000,000 times.
3. The world's most advanced automatic shading system, eliminating the time at work on the eye.
4. With 24 hours of continuous working ability, stable machine performance, the 10,000 hours of maintenance-free.
5. User-friendly design, ergonomic, long working hours without fatigue.
3. Main advantages:
High speed, high efficiency, High depth, small deformation, small heat-affected zone, high quality welding spot, efficient and environmentally.
4. Application industries:
Jewelry and denture.
|Maximum laser power||200W|
|Laser welding smallest puddle||0.1mm|
|Laser pulse frequency||≤ 50Hz|
|Laser pulse width||≤ 20ms|
|Spot adjustment range||0.1-3.0mm|
|Protective gas||1 channel|
|Power supply (Voltage)||220V, 50/60Hz, single phase|
|Shipping weight||about 145kg|
|Using range||Jewelry, denture industries|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.